International Team Standings
ELIGIBILITY & CRITERIA
The 2024 Presidents Cup International Team will be comprised of six (6) automatic qualifiers and six (6) captain’s picks.
- The Official World Golf Ranking (OWGR) points system will be used to determine the 2024 International Team
- The automatic qualifiers will be the top six (6) eligible International players (excluding those eligible for the European Ryder Cup team) in the OWGR standings after completion of the 2024 BMW Championship. The Captain will select six (6) picks the week of the 2024 TOUR Championship, at a date to be determined later
- To be eligible for automatic qualification players need to compete in 15 or more OWGR-rated events from September 12, 2022 through the 2024 BMW Championship (August 26, 2024); however, a player will not be penalized for missing time due to injury, illness or serious personal emergency. There is no minimum number of events for captain’s picks
- There is no set time period for OWGR point accumulation. All OWGR points awarded through the 2024 BMW Championship will apply towards determining the top six (6) automatic qualifiers
- All players (automatic qualifiers and captain’s picks) must be eligible to compete in PGA TOUR sanctioned tournament competitions
Captain Mike Weir
The automatic qualifiers will be the top six (6) eligible International players in the OWGR standings after completion of the 2024 BMW Championship.