(Photo by Con Chronis/PGA TOUR via Getty Images)
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage)
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed. Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
- NO radios/other noise–producing devices
- NO coolers
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO outside beverages or beverage containers
You must return prohibited items to your vehicle before entering the grounds. Please be prepared to submit yourself and personal items for inspection.
Please become familiar with and adhere to the TOUR’s standard tournament policies which include a Permitted/Prohibited Items List and a Bag Policy. The TOUR’s bag policy can be viewed by clicking here.
- Opaque bags 6 x 6 x 6 and smaller are allowed
- Clear bags 12 x 6 x 12 and smaller are allowed
- Spectators may bring food in one gallon clear plastic bags
- where food items are also wrapped in clear wrap